All of us love to eat healthy and fresh food, and many of us prefer home-made food. So, in that case, the place where we are cooking and making food should also be clean and tidy. That’s why kitchen is so vital in our life as well as in our house.
We will definitely not like our kitchen to look full of mess, having blocked drains leading to overflowing of water all around the sink, greasy floor and windows, etc. What are the things which we need to keep in mind while cleaning our kitchen and what are the things which we need to do in regular basis to keep our kitchen hygienic and germ free?
- The most vital thing you have to keep in your mind is that you should clean your kitchen every day. Since it is a place for cooking, try to maintain the kitchen.
- Do not keep used or dirty utensils in the kitchen for long. It will invite germs and various kinds of insects like ants and cockroaches, etc., making the place look dirty and messy. Try to wash them once you are done eating. Stacking the dirty plates and other utensils is also an unhygienic habit.
- Check its drains every day. Issues like blocked drains can create a lot of problems. They will lead to pooling of water in the sink and on your kitchen floor. Checking and cleaning the pipes regularly will keep your headache of drain blockage at bay. If you don’t have the time to clean it yourself, then call a plumber and make him clean the drains of your house. Make sure you call the right professional to get the best work done.
- Clean the tiles and floors regularly with clean clothes. You should remember that regular using will invite dirt and grime in your kitchen walls and floors. This in turn will increase the unhygienic level of your kitchen and will not decrease it. Also clean the slabs and the floor of your kitchen regularly.
- Keep your chimney and burner clean always. Regular cleaning will prevent grease and grime to stick on it.
- Clean the boxes and jars of your kitchen at least twice in a week to make the kitchen look organised, clean and presentable.
Keep windows of your kitchen open while cooking. It will let the heat and smoke to pass out, preventing the ceiling of your kitchen from being dirty. It will also help you cook in fresh air getting rid of smoke and odour.