HGH supplement or human growth hormone is a very important hormone required by a body for its development. Lot of people needs HGH supplements for various causes. It can be prescribed to children, adolescents or adults who are diagnosed with hormone deficiency.
A healthy human being might not need it as a supplement but if it is prescribed for the same, there could be several side effects to it. It might not be safe for a normal growing person.
Why people use HGH?
There are many results of HGH supplements.
- It is used for Muscle building: Various hormones like Amino acids, Beta alanine, Soy Protein Creatine, Glutamines and casein proteins are used as a supplement for muscle gaining among youths.
- Used in fat Loss- Green Tea, L Carnitine, Caffeine and Linolein acid are used as fat burners supplement hormones.
- Overall Health and Wellness- Health supplements include energy supplements, heart health, joints supplement, liver or mind supplement, Flax, herbs, Omega 3s for overall health of a human being
- To improve Immune Function: To overall develop the immunity of a person, there are immune supplements that are also prescribed like Alpha Lipolic acid, Antioxidants and various vitamins and minerals are offered.
Masses turn to use HGH in hope to feel youthful and energetic throughout their life. But this happiness is short lived as there are various side effects to the body which can harm the system badly.
It fastens the growth process in children and adolescents. It helps to regulate muscle and bone growth, body fluids etc. It is prescribed in many of the drugs given by doctors and is available online as well over the internet.
Synthetic or artificial HGH was first developed in 1985 and is extensively used since then.
It is approved to be used in children with certain ailments like:
- Chronic kidney problems
- Premature born children
- HGH deficiency since birth
- Turners syndrome especially in girls
For adults it can be used and prescribed in:
- Short bowel syndrome
- Muscle wasting disease caused by HIV/ AIDS
- HGH deficiency
Some companies also claim that it can reverse your body clock, make you young and energetic , build muscles, reduce fat content in body, restore hair growth, improve sex quality , memory and eyesight. However these claims cannot be justified or guaranteed or are short lived only. Post taking or administrating the drug or hormone, various side effects are also visible or noticed like:
- Swelling due to storage of fluids is body
- High cholesterol level
- Carpel tunnel syndrome
- Numbness of muscles or skin
- Nerve or joint pains
- Increase in the risk of diabetes
- Growth of cancerous tumors
- Blurred vision
- Slow or very fast heartbeat
- Skin rash or itching
- Nausea or vomiting
- Change in visions
Some side effects may not need medical intervention as it goes as soon as your body adjusts to the medicine. But if the problem persists, it might become dangerous as well and you must immediately consult the doctor who has prescribed it.